Living with honesty
Honesty is my most important value. That’s why for me, things are pretty much always black or white. Rarely in my life there are shades of grey. You are in it, or you are out of it, nothing in the middle.
However, I have to admit it’s not always good to have a strict view of life, so slowly, I am learning to look at certain things with a more relaxed approach.
However, something I will never be able to compromise is my level of honesty. As a mentor, as a coach and as a trainer, working with many people, I always teach and share with them the importance of being brutally honest first with themselves and then with others. No exception!
The price to pay by living with honesty
Be aware, though, as there is always a price to pay for everything when you decide to live your life with unconditional, brutal honesty…
- You might start to lose people.
- You will find yourself often choosing between what is right and what is easy.
- You will suffer a lot if you waste time.
- You will understand that if something it’s not difficult, it’s not worth doing.
- You will have to delete the word “maybe” from your vocabulary.